Mi casa es su casa. The 2024 conference will be held at the Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos, an all-inclusive resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
¡¡ Important notice for the 2024 Annual Meeting !!
This year in order to participate in the annual meeting’s events, you will be required to stay at the designated conference hotel—the Grand Fiesta Americana. We have worked with the hotel to provide a competitive rate, which includes access to our group sessions, meals and events. Taking the all-inclusive rates into consideration, we have lowered the registration fee from last year, so your overall expenses should remain close to where they usually are.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM
(NOTE: For your security, the hotel is not able to accept credit card information over the phone. It is also not possible to reserve within our group rate & block via the online reservation system. Please follow the process listed here for reserving your room.)
1. Fill out this form, using the secure website to obtain a Token for your credit card number.
2. Email the saved form to email@example.com.
3. The hotel reservations team will assign you a room, and send you an email back with a confirmation number.
Book your room early—our hotel block will close December 14, 2023, after which we cannot guarantee you will be able to get a room at the hotel. If you have any questions or problems booking a room, please contact Jeynae.
At Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos, your stay will be filled with exclusive details, luxury, and distinction. This is an exceptional hotel where everything has been planned for you to live your vacation dreams with grand style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and diversity of flavors, aromas, and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Every day is memorable and different.
Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa offers many amenities, including:
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Gourmet cuisine at 7 à la carte restaurants (Note: Reservations are not allowed at hotel restaurants; La Bodega is not included in the all-inclusive rate, and does require a reservation at an additional charge per person, $20 for ages 6-11, $30 for 12+.)
- 5 bars, including a swim-up bar
- 5 swimming pools
- SOMMA WineSPA—one-of-a-kind in all of Mexico!
- On-site fitness center
- Fiesta Kids Club
- Snorkeling on site
- Exclusive access to the region's top golf courses and facilities for social or business events
The Grand Fiesta Americana is an all-inclusive property. This means you only have one payment, which includes your hotel room and all food and drink on hotel grounds, with a few exceptions.
Room rates for the AWPA Annual Meeting are as follows:
- Single occupancy: $580 per person, per night
- Double occupancy: $315 per person, per night
These rates are available from February 20, 2024 to March 4, 2024, and include the Value Added Tax (VAT) of 16%, occupancy tax of 4%, and hospitality tax. In addition to the above amounts, room rates will be subject to Sanitation Tax of MXP $36.31 (or equivalent in USD at time of check-in) per room, per night. You can check the current US Dollar:Mexican Peso rate here.
- Maximum occupancy per room is 3 adults, 2 adults + 2 children, or 3 adults + 1 minor
- Children 0–4 years: complimentary
- Children 5–11 years: $70.00 per child, per night
- Children 12+ years: pay full rate
- As a part of our group, you will receive the following:
- Complimentary access to the fitness center.
- 10% off spa treatments (not including packages, promotions, or the beauty parlor).
- Access to our group sessions and events.