The US Department of Commerce (Commerce) has released its final determinations in the antidumping (AD) investigations of carbon and alloy steel wire rod from Italy, Korea, Spain, Turkey, and United Kingdom and the countervailing duty (CVD) investigations of carbon and alloy steel wire rod from Spain and Turkey.
The final margins are as follows:
- Ferriere Nord / Acciaierie di Verona AD 12.41%, CVD 4.16%
- Ferriera Valsider S.p.A. AD 18.89%, CVD 44.18%
- All Others AD 12.41%, CVD 4.16%
- POSCO AD 41.10%
- All Others AD 41.10%
- Global Steel Wire SA / CELSA / Laminacion AD 11.08%
- ArcelorMittal Espana S.A. AD 32.64%
- All Others AD 11.08%
- Habas Sinai ve Tibbi Gazlar Istihsal Endustrisi AD 4.74%, CVD 3.86%
- ICDAS AD 7.94%, CVD 3.81%
- All Others AD 6.34%, CVD 3.84%
- British Steel Limited AD 147.63%
- Longs Steel UK Limited AD 147.63%
- All Others AD 147.63%
In the AD investigations, Commerce made affirmative final determinations of critical circumstances with respect to ArcelorMittal Espana S.A. of Spain and all producers and exporters in the United Kingdom (including British Steel and Longs Steel UK).
In the CVD investigation of Turkey, Commerce made affirmative final determinations of critical circumstances with respect to Habas and all other Turkish producers and exporters except ICDAS.
The US International Trade Commission (ITC) must make its final injury determinations in these investigations by April 30, 2018.