The 2022 Operations Managers Meeting is October 18-19 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and the early bird registration deadline is just around the corner – Tuesday, September 27!
Register now to secure the price of $329 per person for the 2022 Operations Managers Meeting. Get a discount if you register 3 or more people!
To reserve your hotel room, please contact the Hard Rock Hotel at 1-800-760-6700.
This year we’ve got real information for operations managers to take back to improve their facilities. Topics include:
- OSHA Update: Reginald Whitaker, CSP, Oklahoma Steel & Wire, Chair – AWPA Health & Safety Committee
- Safety Technology: Joe Metcalf, director of EHS at Leggett & Platt
- Supplier Update: Aztech Lubricants (Let Heather in the AWPA office know if your company is interested in making a presentation!)
- Workforce Development: Scott Fry and Dr. Marci Mack from Mid-America Industrial Park (MAIP)
- Roundtable Discussions: bring any current challenges you’re facing at your facility and hear what your peers are experiencing
Plus we’ll take a plant tour at Leggett & Platt’s wire mill in Carthage, MO!
This meeting is designed by and for operations personnel, to provide information and skills that can be put to work in your facility today. Don’t wait – register now.